Friday, July 27, 2012

tool 11

1.  I like Blog,  Skype, and Wallwisher because they allow me to interact with my students and their teachers.  I will use all of these to interface between the students and teachers to keep all assignments needed to keep them current.
2.  I actually thought this would not apply to me as PRS instructor, but have seen that I will be able to use many of the tools.  I plan to do much of the orientation as a webpage.  I can do much of the planning and scheduling as well as their check out online.
3.   I feel I am more prepared and willing to try new technology in the classroom.

3 comments:

  1. Shirley,
    Congrats on completing your 11 tools blog. I am so happy that you found some useful tools for your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    Thanks for helping me. I am still struggling with the technology and have not been able to access the assessment. I thought it might be because I have not commented on other peoples blogs. I had to leave for a month to take care of my dad and my clear wireless didn't work in the mountains. I forgot how to access or deleted the link to our PLN. Could this be why I can't get in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. All done. If you have taken the test you are done.

    ReplyDelete